Mobile Text Marketing
As mobile phones became smart, we needed to get smarter to make them work for your brand. Our programs can target your brand’s demographic and psychographic audience, but also be personalized and sensitive to geography and time.
Who doesn’t want their brand or promotion in front of their customer moments before they're ready to make a purchase decision?
We can help you with vanity keyword registration and licensing through the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). We can help you build customized applications that incorporate your brand into ringtones, images, games and the Internet. We can help you develop a mobile strategy that can be a CRM tool; gathering customer metrics now that can be used later to drive depth and financial results into future campaigns and promotions.
Industry research indicates that SMS campaigns have a 10% response rate, as compared to 3 to 5% for email campaigns, and less than 0.1% for direct mail. Our mobile marketing campaigns are fully compliant with all Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) regulations.
Your text marketing strategy could include:
- Text-For-Info - Provide instant info on your products and services, times and specials. Make an immediate impact on a user’s buying decision.
- Text-For-Content – Send rich mobile content directly to your customer’s phone. ringtones, pictures, video and inter- active quizzes.
- Contests and Games – Drive meaningful brand interaction through custom contests and promotions. create buzz around a promotional event and gather valuable consumer information, too.
- Text-To-Win - Run contests and promotions where you chose the odds and winners are selected automatically.
- Text-To-vote - Collect the opinions of your customers in real-time through interactive polling. Then display those opinions instantly as part of a live event or promotion.
- CRM Programs – Improve your understanding of existing customers though simplified data collection and information management.
- Customized Appointment Reminders - Automatically send reminders to clients about upcoming appointments and events.
The new phones of today have downloadable applications that run directly on the phone. Everything from weather to games. We build mobile applications that make it easy for your customers to interact with your products and services on the move. Whether it’s an application that pulls live data and displays it to the user or more static information like product specifications, images and videos the mobile device is a great place to enhance your brand. The impression someone has with a brand that provides mobile applications is a lot different from the impression they get from a company that doesn’t support the mobile channel.
We work with our clients to understand their needs, user benefits, success measurements, etc. and create the right mobile strategy. Sometimes a mobile application makes sense and sometimes a mobile website make more sense.
Mobile Web Sites
Since people are starting to search the Web on their phone it’s important that your Web site looks good on their phone. It’s not as simple as taking your current site and just making it smaller. The mobile user doesn’t want to wait for images to download. They want a quick browsing mechanism to get them to the information they’re looking for. We utilize HTML5 to create a full mobile experience for your on-the-go customers.
We also use SMS text marketing to send a prospect or customer to a mobile Web site. The mobile website they go to would have a single purpose of collecting information, performing a quote, etc. The process flow goes something like this. Advertising asks the user to text a word to a number. The user receives a text message that includes some information plus a link to take action. When the user clicks on the link in the text message it takes them to a mobile Web site that allows them to interact and receive valuable information.